Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Montana Marimba Ensemble


Foto of the band at the latest Libby concert.
My awesome friend, Helen, is in this band. It was a really fun show at a great venue and we started it off with a hula hooping workshop and then a potluck dinner! Great fun. I had friends here from Idaho and the kids were invited up on stage to try out the marimbas at the intermission, well, actually all of us were invited to play. And play we did! I got some great fotos of the kids, but don't want to post other people children on the blog, I haven't asked permission!
I posted the first foto from my ipad, it was supposed to post in a large size, but did not.
Now I added this extra one and resized using the pc rather than the pad.
I am hoping to keep blogging from the "road" as I embark on my European adventure on Sunday.
The posts may be short and the fotos small, but hopefully I can work out the bugs and you can see the sights from my perspective! Stand by!

No comments:

Post a Comment