Thursday, January 12, 2012

Life on Ice

 Ha ha! Self timer shots.
This first one, I am hurriedly spinning around and
my ice saver flipped out of my pocket and I have my
spinny hands! hee hee!
 My Aunt Pammie made me a hat for my birthday and I was trying to get
a foto of it for her in the gorgeous sunlight on the ice...
Seems like murphy's law that my head would not be in either foto!
Love the reflection though!
Too bad the hat doesn't show in the reflection.
 At this end of the Lake it is fairly shallow and I love how this marsh grass pokes through.

 Another attempt at a hat foto at the other end of the Lake,
it still doesn't show all that well.
This time the camera was on someones dock rather than on the ice.
 Twilight.

1 comment:

  1. very shiney and beautiful! way to make lemonade out of a very low-pow winter.

    ReplyDelete