Monday, June 15, 2009

Random

Butterflies at Bull Lake



The headboard for my "garden beds".
I found this abandoned bed and decided that it would have a happy home in the garden
then I decided it needed to be embellished
so I spent some time with some paints and here is the result.
The flowers and weeds grow up and you cannot really see it.





For some reason I am drawn to spheres.
I have a little collection.
Now I have to figure out what to do with them.
Since the weather got nice, a few of them moved to the garden.
You will have to look closely at all blog entries and see if you can
"spot the sphere"! Sort of like "where's waldo"!

1 comment:

  1. ohh your bed frame is marvelous! Your painting has made it even better yet! FABUlOUS! I want to spend the afternoon in this space! I love the orb too!

    ReplyDelete