Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Fine March Morning

Ok, this isn't the foto I wanted it to be. I didn't really suceed in capturing the feel of the day. As you can tell, it is early still, not quite light. This is the old barn in the meadow.
We were feeling jubilant that spring was upon us and we awakend to fresh snow!
I am sure it will be gone and will have taken more with it by the time I get home this afternoon and it did evoke a lovely feeling this morning.....You know that feeling when you open one eyelid at a time and are saying in your head, " I really am not ready to leave this warm nest of loveliness and start my day" and then you get up and see snow and just want to crawl back in till someone brings you a steaming cup of tea?
Well, I got up and opened the damper and added a log and did yoga and then headed to work, I am having tea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment